Take your driving license in English
Use the form below to sign up for an english drving course.
Choose date—Vælg venligst en mulighed—Class course, December 1st, 2023 (6 pm)Class course, February 9, 2024 (6pm)Class course, April 5, 2024 (6pm)Class course, May 31, 2024 (6pm)
Classes are Fridays at 6 PM
The starter package is for beginner students and includes the following:
✔ 1 lesson on initial maneuver track
✔ 1 lesson in slippery track
✔ 29 theory lessons
✔ 16 practical lessons
Price is not including:
• Fee for the practical test (DKK 400,-) • First aid course (DKK 550,-) • Police fee for test (DKK 1000,-) • Vehicle rent fee for test (DKK 1000,-) • Tilgang til fri benyttelse af teoriprøver på nettet (DKK 100,-) • Ekstra driving lessons (DKK 550,- per hour) • Medical certificate from own doctor (DKK 500,-).
To obtain a drivers license in Denmark you must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 17 years old (You may start 3 months before)
• Have a residence Permit and a civil registration number (CPR)
• Have a permanent address in Denmark
• A written multiple choice theory test
• A practical driving test The tests are in Danish, with an approved interpreter present.
Minimum required education according to the law applicants must complete the following education with a Danish driving school. Be aware that additional lessons might be required to individual skills.