To obtain a drivers licence in Denmark you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 17 years old (You may start 3 months before)
- Have a residence Permit and a civil registration number (CPR)
- Have a permanent address in Denmark
Furthermore you must pass two tests:
- A written multiple choice theory test
- A practical driving test
The tests are in Danish, with an approved interpreters present.
Minimum required education according to the law applicants must complete the following education with a Danish driving school.
Be aware that additional lessons might be required to individual skills.
Starter package- 12.600,-
The start package is for beginner-students and includes the following:
- 1 lesson on inital manoevuree track
- 1 lesson in slippery track
- 29 lessons in theory lessons
- 24 practical lessons
Prices for obligatory additional expenses
- Fee for the practical test 600, –
- Polices fee for test 600,-
- Medical certificate from your own doctor 500, –
Please notice that you will also need a special first aid course 500, –
- Free acces taking theory tests on the internet 100, –
- Extra driving hours 450,- pr. hour.